Monday 5 March 2012

Free Online Storage Space with Newcastle College

In addition to the free email account that you get as a Newcastle College Student, you also have access to 25GB's worth of free online storage on the same account - no need to juggle dozens of different USB sticks, save your work online and access it from any PC whenever you need it.

All you need to do is log on here with your Newcastle College Email address ('s' + Student Number @students.ncl-coll.ac.uk) and usual College Password, then select "Skydrive" from the "More" drop-down menu at the top of the page.

Do bear in mind, though, that this account will expire as soon as you finish at the College.

What you could do instead is set up your own free account with Skydrive direct (also available as an App too) - its free and not only allows you to store your documents, you can also use it to share resources with everyone or selected other people too - great for group work.

I regularly use Skydrive to share links and documents through this blog, and very much recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I want to try this kind of storage apps online. I tried so many Online Storage before but sad to say they cut-off my access to their service, and they sent me an email stating that I was using too much space. All I can do is to look for another online storage that can have me an access to 7 GB worth of free online storage. Thank you for sharing this one more power!

    ReplyDelete